- This event has passed.
How to take the Pressure, Stress, and Stigma out of Selling
October 12, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Hate being perceived as a salesperson?
- Worried how others perceive you when you are selling?
- Frustrated at the pressure you feel in selling more?
- Anxious when you have to ask for the sale?
- Upset at the way your sales interactions go with prospects?
Come to this session and learn how to create more comfortable interactions for your prospects, clients, and yourself. These interactions will allow you to sell more, and sell more easily. In addition you will experience less pressure, stress, and stigma in your interactions with others.
Chamber members $99.00 per person
General admission $120.00 per person
Hosted in partnership with Great Plains Technology’s BDC http://greatplains.edu/business-development-center/
Presented by Sandler Training of Oklahoma www.customgrowth.sandler.com
Business Development Center in the McMahon Lecture Hall
1601 SW Parkridge Blvd