First Peoples Fund’s two-day trainings give artists real-world tools and detailed resources to navigate the arts industry and become successful entrepreneurs. The training is intended for emerging and seasoned artists alike.
At the training, we will work with you to help you grow your arts business. You will have an opportunity to participate in the following activities:
• Express your personal vision and values that will ultimately become the principal foundation of your business.
• Determine your art marketing, business and financial management abilities using a series of self-assessment tools.
• Budget and establish a successful pricing structure.
• Market your business using variety of approaches and tools.
• Create your mission statement and present your art work.
This program is being offered for free thanks to the partnership with Citizen Potawatomi Community Development Corporation on May 3rd and 4th at 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Museum of the Great Plains
601 NW Ferris Ave.
Lawton, OK 73507
QUESTIONS? Contact Tosa Two Heart, First Peoples Fund Program Manager of Community Development at email@example.com or (605) 348-0324 for more information.