This workshop is suitable for entry-level and beginner users of QuickBooks Online version only. It is not designed for intermediate users. The objective is to learn the basics and include the following topics:
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online
- Which online version is right for you?
- Creating a new Company File
- Understanding the Dashboard, Gear & Plus Icons
- Chart of Accounts – “Customize it for your business”
- Creating an invoice and receiving payments
- Entering and paying bills.
- Linking your bank account to download transactions
- Categorizing expenses to the correct expense account
- Overview of Inventory
- Understanding the Basic Reports: Profit & Loss, Balance sheet, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Overview of QuickBooks Mobile app
- Sharing file with accountant and other users
Copy of the recording and materials will be sent to all attendees.